Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Ch. 67 - Kikka Tourism

Dex-chan lover
Unusual how he says that you're allowed to drink when you're 15. They almost always use Japanese drinking age, regardless of how ill fitting it is for the setting.

If the sweetness "overloads your taste buds", then it's way too sweet. But it's really just the usual food manga word vomit.

Dex-chan lover
I NEED MOOOOOOOOOORE! i love this manga! MOOOOOOOORE!

thanks translator and redrawer chans!

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

He really enjoy his tour...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if people from the south really have a reaction like that when eating cold food. It's such a common reaction to see in manga that it must be based on some sort of experience.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is just so much more interesting than the novel. I guess it's because the novel just feels dead and is a lot more negative in a way. The manga feels way more relaxed and lighthearted/wholesome

Dex-chan lover
MC has the potential to be crazy stong demi-god level in magic with his control and imagination+knowledge from his previous life but choses to max out magic in every aspect of QoL&Utility hahaha
man, who wants to defeat demon lord when you can make a slurpy medieval grape juice that has 0 weird chemical preserverence stuff in it

Users who are viewing this thread