Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Ch. 68 - Bed Fight in the Inn

Dex-chan lover
This manga takes so long to update that I forget some plot. But I still laugh when I read this. 😆.

They should feel lucky that MC is a very nice boy, not a normal person. If a normal having this situation, that normal person will be angry. 😆

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Roomba doing a war crime...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised the sister didn't pop up in this travel arc (I assume she's not going to, it's been a long time period now, how could she have remained hidden?). I was certain, from her odd behaviour when MC announced he was going, that she would stow away somewhere.

So I'll guess she'll have caused some big problem when he gets back then.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I have to say this really lives up to its theme of being nonbiri on everything.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap this chapter was hilarious!

The whole "I'm a child, we go to bed early" was 👌
Ain't no child I know that goes to bed early, they're always fighting the sleep monster.

Dex-chan lover
If they hadn't spent so much time and energy fighting over who slept where, they might have gotten beds of their own!

Dex-chan lover
If they hadn't spent so much time and energy fighting over who slept where, they might have gotten beds of their own!
Not only that, it just seem asinine they would be arguing in the hallway rather then in the room while claiming beds.

I think sometimes people forget we can have manga with simple plots and still be so much fun, nothing overcomplex just a good enviroment with characters that follow their personalities in a relaxing way

I think sometimes people forget we can have manga with simple plots and still be so much fun, nothing overcomplex just a good enviroment with characters that follow their personalities in a relaxing way

Dex-chan lover
6udw3AE.png

such peace and quiet
I'm surprised the sister didn't pop up in this travel arc (I assume she's not going to, it's been a long time period now, how could she have remained hidden?). I was certain, from her odd behaviour when MC announced he was going, that she would stow away somewhere.

So I'll guess she'll have caused some big problem when he gets back then.
she should be training to be a knight at the castle I think?

Dex-chan lover
People always take sleeping outside for too long as something that's always painful or uncomfortable. Back when I was a scout and often camped, I found it easier to sleep there than back home. Not that I find it easy to sleep normally, but it was still easier then.

Bed wars. Yeah, srs bznz.

Yeah, sometimes the best solution is to just avoid it and lock the door.

This manga takes so long to update that I forget some plot. But I still laugh when I read this. 😆.
The plot is just what he mentioned: "This is all for Japanese food." That's it.

Alfried is normally such a relaxed and easygoing person, not arrogant or overbearing, that occasionally it's perfectly reasonable for him to behave like the scion of noble family and refuse to share his room with such loud troublemakers.
I don't think you have to be as relaxed and easygoing as him to refuse those people. You just have to be better, which isn't that high of a bar (not that there aren't a lot of manga characters who'd fail that anyway, but still).

I don't know why fantasy manga always put people on top of the tarp for covered wagons. That doesn't support weight, it's to protect from the environment!
I've seen characters sitting on top of tents as well. It's not exactly a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread