Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
UwU

hahaha this guy really wants to chill

Thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, nice job as always and there's only one thing i wanna point out, page 2 3rd panel right bubble (It's summer right "now"), that's it and i cant wait for the next release.

Dex-chan lover
ty u so mwuch fow weweasing new chaptews, keep up the good wowk

Double-page supporter
I am sorry, i need to ask. I have seen a lot of this term but never know what it means. What does 'uwu' means?

Double-page supporter
Al should have opted to ngo to the magic school if he wants to relax.
Reasons:
1. It would most likely have been like an boarding school. So he would be away from his physical sword training. = More time to chill.
2. His sister Elinora is not gopds with magic in general. So she would never be able to go to that school. = No more being dragged around and forced to fight / train by her.
3. The most topics that you usually have to learn for - like math or the magic - are something that the MC is already far ahead of whatever the schools there could teach. So he could most likely fly through the courses without needing to learn for them especially. = more time to learn whatever he wants for himself ... or time to relax.
4. A magic school would most likely be in a relatively big city. So ingredients for the recipes he intends to try would be far easier to get there.
5. He can use space magic anyway, so getting to a slient place in a nearby forest or so would be no problem either if he wants to relax in nature.

So no matter how I look at it if the MC really wants to have a slow and relaxing life then he should have gone to that magic school.

Slowlet's slow life is not slow enough. I won't be happy until he's a living, breathing, slowpoke Rodriguez.

Aggregator gang
No, Jai. That's a word of blasphemy. You shan't speak it.

Dex-chan lover
Say 'UwU' again. SAY UwU again! And I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker! Say UwU one more time!

Users who are viewing this thread