Tensei shite Inaka de Slow Life wo Okuritai

"The difference between a moron and a genius is paper-thin." That line is strangly true, feel like ive heard it somewhere before.

Just rated this manga down to 1. This young box is despite his looks an adult and he is letting himself get extorted snd abused. For someone who has given his family an incredible amount of money to ensure the whole Village has suggar in an era where suggar is so expensive that even nobles have limited access to is a feat worthy of respect yet he is ripped of everything for the sake of comedy i do nit find funny

There is not one bit of justice in this manga, the mc only gives and others take more than what they are giving.. the maid actually let him jump to get even more sweets.. he doesnt get anything in return maybe they should show a little bit more gratitude as he is the reason they can enjoy such sweets

I enjoy the back and forth the Mc has with everyone. He doesn't just say do this or that. He actually interacts with people and they each have their vices without being criminals. Having said that, he does need to stick up for himself more.

There it is, the psychotic isekai hunt for rice trope. Because the average Japanese 20something year old has an encyclopedic knowledge of rice statistics and cultivation methods

It started great but now it's just watching him get abused in a sad attempt at comedy, and somehow always over sugar. Get over it, teach him the fucking word "no" and move on to a new topic. Especially when it's the maids, the ones that are supposed to be working FOR him. It's different when it's his sister, but not the damn maid.

@xipheon thank you for saying that I was about to go crazy that maid has no respect at all and the fact they don't get in some sort of trouble is annoying

I think it gets worse and worse...
I don´t mind the no action mentality, but the characters get more and more
xipheon
It started great but now it's just watching him get abused in a sad attempt at comedy, and somehow always over sugar. Get over it, teach him the fucking word "no" and move on to a new topic. Especially when it's the maids, the ones that are supposed to be working FOR him. It's different when it's his sister, but not the damn maid.

Contributor
This family's grudges over food (and other similarly petty matters) are starting to reach actually genuinely disturbing levels.

Double-page supporter
Can someone tell me what’s this about? I’m getting mixed signals here and I’m confused..

So far no progress really and I’m lost

i love how positive the mc is with the blacksmith
he is frowning and talking in rude scary manner to a mere child who is also the lord son
>>he is just tsundere it's not like he hate my guts or anything ,right ?

Users who are viewing this thread