Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?! - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
These guys: "Oh yes we are in a dire situation where monster can appear out of nowhere at a moments notice. I know, let's all rape this busty girl whose clinging to life & have our other female party member just watch it happen. Nothing bad can happen during this time." Geniuses!!
Jesus, I really hope those guys get what's coming to them in the future. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, I really hope the next chapter shows the guild master traveling through the dungeon to find them. Then it nonchalantly shows him passing by the corpses of those douche bags. Honestly, we've seen people who don't deserve die/get gobbed, that party needs to die to.
Also, I wouldn't doubt if that chick who got her arm bitten off still got raped.

Thanks for the TL btw

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, I really hope the next chapter shows the guild master traveling through the dungeon to find them. Then it nonchalantly shows him passing by the corpses of those douche bags. Honestly, we've seen people who don't deserve die/get gobbed, that party needs to die to.
Also, I wouldn't doubt if that chick who got her arm bitten off still got raped.

Thanks for the TL btw
Either they die from trying to escape or she ends up reporting them when she and they escape and they become criminals. They have two paths.

Dex-chan lover
wait aint she a decently strong personw hy aint she the party leader...
Strength doesn't determine leadership skills. From what we've seen from him though, his leadership skills seem to be lacking too. Or, they're hyper focused on "only we need to survive."

Supporter
These guys: "Oh yes we are in a dire situation where monster can appear out of nowhere at a moments notice. I know, let's all rape this busty girl whose clinging to life & have our other female party member just watch it happen. Nothing bad can happen during this time." Geniuses!!
Jesus, I really hope those guys get what's coming to them in the future. Thanks for the chapter.
Guess the author thought they were too subtle in making these guys villains last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Guess the author thought they were too subtle in making these guys villains last chapter
yeah, last chapter feels like they're just meatheads who's in it just for themselves. they sure have the guts to assault an almost dead Suzu who's the same gender as their strongest member. they could've assaulted Alicia and blamed it on the dungeon diversion and low supplies but they can't since Alicia is the strongest of them.

can't wait for their bodies to turn up after the diversion near the stairs.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know Suzu is (at least partially) dwarf. She's not quite a shortstack, but is very stacc'ed. :meguu:
Same when that was revealed I was like 🤔. She's not short enough imo. Even when she hugged the guild leader still didn't look it cuz the guild leader is a tall dude. She is stacked tho so she is my favorite of the 3 cuz shortstacks are my fetish.

Users who are viewing this thread