Tenseishita Daiseijo wa, Seijo Dearu Koto wo Hitakakusu: A Tale of The Great Saint

Supporter
new favorite mango, despite the flaws
it's really not supposed to be taken too seriously. only somewhat seriously

edit: nvm found another one that's the same thing but better. Also features an airheaded tomboy knight with long red hair and holy powers who was someone important before reincarnating

Supporter
@cherokeemoon
I hate stories like this "I have to hide the fact that im OP" just become a housewife then.
Hiding her power is not her primary goal. Her lifelong dream is to be a knight. That comes first.
And she also wants to help people.
So the goal is instead to do as much as she can without revealing she's the saint.
So yes, she has to walk the line.
And additionally it's not hiding forever. It's hiding until she teams up with people strong enough (and trustworthy enough?) for her to safely reveal her identity.

Do people only half read this stuff? "Neglected and bullied"? No she wasn't she has bad relations with one of her brothers. Her older sister and father clearly, and visibly, love her.

"and after that sure she seems to have some delusions that she is hiding herself by not using some kind of magic not to attract attention of the demon who hurt her, but she is casting those spells left and right,"

The demon can't sense her magic. It could sense her using a spirits magic if she made a contract with one which is why she hasnt made one yet. I mean this is explicitly spelled out in the manga.

It's the first time I see a manga character with my first name, however I can't know if it's a good thing... 😅

Dex-chan lover
The description is a little off, but more importantly the story is quite an emotional rollercoaster.
It goes from super dark to outright comedy, and the transition seems a little fast. Not sure what the tone is supposed to be, so it's a little confusing at times, but it is quite ok overall. Not one of the best fantasy story, but far from the worst ones.

This has hints of several possible routes, each leading to a completely different subgenre. I'm actually curious which one will prevail.

Machine translation ruined the story for me. The english is just bad enough that you can't immerse yourself into the story well and details become indescipherable. Because of this, ater a few chapters things didn't make much sense anymore.

this is kinda underrated if you ask me a good change from the generic reincarnated harem protagonist

This is perfect!!!! Thank you for translating this!! I'm going to wait for the next update 😍😍

I love how so many of these reincarnation stories get like 8 chapters instantly and then trickle slowly after that

qat

@cerenium after a years you read mtl.. you will be fine.. 😂 broken Like me..( already finish chinese novel that 4000 chapter using mtl )

Aggregator gang
Trying to decide who is more stupid, this MC or Bakarina. No, never mind. Bakarina's plan to escape to another country hinged on throwing a toy snake at someone. She still wins this competition.

Users who are viewing this thread