Tensura Nikki: Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Ch. 60

Supporter
Demon Lord "Debut": a well-documented phenomenon revealing that all demon lords are massive nerds on the inside. Some go so far as to theorize that this is a prerequisite to becoming a demon lord in the first place, and not just a coincidence.

Dex-chan lover
Yknow, I never really thought about where Razen was when Diablo went inside the city, this makes sense. Also poor Gobuta getting kicked around, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Small nitpick: début is spelled with accent aigu, é, not accent grave, è. Unless that actually is the right accent and it's just the font that looks off.

Group Leader
Small nitpick: début is spelled with accent aigu, é, not accent grave, è. Unless that actually is the right accent and it's just the font that looks off.
yeah, we realized that after we posted the chapter that the doc with the translations had the wrong one, so when I was typesetting I ultimately used the wrong accent. Would fix it, but getting all the things to work properly in photoshop is such a headache.

Dex-chan lover
In anime, this scene is the one that make me cry and happy but has now been ruined by a joke scene.
The anime also made light of the attack. It almost felt like Rimuru was going to laugh off the attack until the reveal of Shion and the other dead.
If you really want to get hit in the feels, read the main manga. It's darker and more impactful.

Dex-chan lover
It hits harder in the manga than the anime, and twice as hard in the Trio spin-off than in main manga.
Yeah, thats true, i decided to read the manga from chapter 1 after season 2 and damn tgat hit me hard

Dex-chan lover
Demon Lord "Debut": a well-documented phenomenon revealing that all demon lords are massive nerds on the inside. Some go so far as to theorize that this is a prerequisite to becoming a demon lord in the first place, and not just a coincidence.
Turns out all those 13yr olds were right about being demonic edgelords after all!
Ichikawa will be thrilled…

Dex-chan lover
Blame the translator and my lazy ass for not wanting to see if they had another name

Wikipedia:

The popliteal fossa (also referred to as hough,[1] or kneepit in analogy to the cubital fossa) is a shallow depression located at the back of the kneejoint. The bones of the popliteal fossa are the femur and the tibia. Like other flexion surfaces of large joints (groin, armpit, cubital fossa and essentially the anterior part of the neck), it is an area where blood vessels and nerves pass relatively superficially, and with an increased number of lymph nodes.
Kneepit.

Double-page supporter
lol Myulan was like "this guy is not normal" and then changed to "this guy is definitely not normal"

Dex-chan lover
all respect for diablo lost =\
it feels like we'e had a bunch of perspectives on this scene

Users who are viewing this thread