Terror Man

Wow... I stopped reading this when GoS stopped translating it... Time to dig in again!

thanks for the bulk release of the chapters, thanks for dedicating your time to scanlating for free

Fed-Kun's army
Read this a few months back. Only just now noticed its part of a huge series of shared universes.

Kind of reminds me of the Gosuverse.[Kind of due to the fact they claim its all shared but only like one really seems truely connected, Revival man. Which also just started what is probably going to be a really long prologue]

We will have another cameo of the shared univers in like... 60 chapters, epilogue of season 2.

Double-page supporter
wow wow wow, distant sky have a shared universe???? no wonder the end of it kinda unfinished. time to dig in~~

Too much filler in the past 2 month tbh, I'll be back when it has another sequel

dude im gonna be honest i like this lilia flashback shit more than the main storyline at this point

i always see that related universe in this mangadex but almost everytime i check on it they got no connection with the main story at all

@JuleMickey Damn that sucks. Season 2 ended in a cliffhanger.

Oh well.
Red Swan is fucking badass. Also, It's kinda weird that she and Terror Man has this "special family" relationship.

Sucks that this won't be explored because the author backed out unless another author picks this up.

If you are here to find about this manhwa then i suggest you go for it. You are in for the treat of your life. Everything about this manhwa is so amazing , be it characters development, plot or the amazing art. The story only gets better with each chapter.
Also revival man has a shared universe with this, i suggest you read that too. They both are really good.

Users who are viewing this thread