Terror Man

revival man has shared universe with this but u only see the 2 stories connect around ch 93

pourquoi le héros ne réfléchis plus, c'est cool d'avoir une sorte de pouvoir... mais si c'est pour ne plus utiliser son cerveau... y a des tonnes de passage ou le héro aurait pu gagner en faisant ceci cela

@bapos terror man connects with distant sky in the first chapter of season 3. (I spoiled it the end of the series, lol)

I just read the description and it seems interesting

Edit: why are starting chapters corrupted on multiple sites?

There should be a side story were the Mc and Russian chick married and live peacefully having kids that would be nice....it’s just this is really good....

Actually, the best female character ever. I read many stories, mangas film but not even a single female character give me this much thrill, no offence but that how I felt. this backstory was good and now better than ever 10/10.

MC will shoot lackeys immediately, but spends 3 years talking before shooting important enemies (and getting stopped every time). Even after he becomes stronger, he's still a bitch. There's also various plot holes. Terror Man is a somewhat fun concept, but is average at best when it comes to the execution, due to the poor writing of the protagonist and antagonists, all of whom have plot armor and cannot die.

7/10 decent read, but Lilya should've been the MC.

does someone know what happened with lilya in distant sky?
i think she doesn't appear so it's safely to assume she died or something right?

This is such a good and underrated manhwa ;v; Plz read it. The story is absolutely amazing and at chapter 100 that's when things get freaking insane. I love it so much. The art and the character's are all really unique and done really well. Great job author!!!

Users who are viewing this thread