That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Ch. 10 - That Boy Gets Serious

Dex-chan lover
xxxNothingxxx: Because MC wants to be a Knight, and Knight's never abandon anyone, and are willing to fight even a stronger opponent.

Well, we would finally see MC's actual power with the BS brainwashing his parents had placed on him holding him back.

sorry Mom and Dad I have to smack a mosquito who is supposed to be the lord of the flies for the world's sake

As soon as they showed the flashback I'm pretty sure that I'm not gonna see the fight any time soon.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, they pretty much pulled this Beelzebub straight from the Shin Megami Tensei games.

buzz.jpg

Run! Run while you still have the chance! He’s too powerful for you! Beelzebub-San!!!

Guess it’s time to unseal the seal of the Demon God to grant me the powers of both demon magic and ki to further amplify the magic I currently have, which would make me able to use universal magic once, which should one shot the fly because plot, which would technically make me stronger than my parents since I soloed the fly and managed to actually kill him rather than sealing him away.
-That one inferior knight

@dethduck
You need to read more. Most demons from shin megami games already exist in lores and history from around the world.

I very much hope the storyline improves. The opera is interesting, but I greatly hate seeing OP characters who are so stupid that they don't understand that what they think is normal is actually OP. Have they always told you that that level of strength is normal? Very well: use your goddamn eyes and look around. Do you see people who will obliterate mountains from morning to evening as if nothing had happened? No? Then do 2 + 2 and understand your situation!

For everyone complaining on the dense hero, its literally the whole points of this manga, imagine trying to argue with a flat earther, its called brainwashing and its hard to fix.

@tiramysu well most flat earthers are not really flat earthers they just think it's funny to say they are to troll people, but i understand what you mean.

@Chrondoz yea the organized flat earthers that actually go to events and such, do probably belive in it because it's a self reinforcing community. but they are overrepresented on the net simply because a lot of people think its fun to troll people by pretending to be a flat earther.

Users who are viewing this thread