That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Ch. 5.2

XL

Dex-chan lover
My reaction when chapter 5.2 came out after reading chapter 6:

"Who the hell are you, you bastard......!?"

Thank you for finding and filling the hole between the chapters, now a lot of things make sense, including the Hero that seemed to be extremely weak, but it's instead already fairly strong!
And knowing when the next chapter will come out is very nice, 3/4 weeks are not that much with how long this chapters are (almost 70 pages!) 😊

Dex-chan lover
"You can just make more children after all".
"And this is a 1-hit sure kill fighting spirit fencing arts* technique from the East."
"Evil god rending fencing arts* ultimate technique." (*also in both cases not sure if "arts" is necessary, or whether it should be "art", "martial art" or simply "fencing technique" since it being a martial art is implied in context).
"You should always keep your ace up your sleeve until the end..."
"I have something to discuss with Mr. Boss Bear." ("some things" is technically also correct, but we see in the next chapter that it's just one thing: leaving the forest).

That's all I noticed as far as grammatical errors are concerned. But there could be more since I'm not a native speaker.

@Takashinagi The following exiting-comment from the author, on the last page, “A being that not even the 2 strong ones are unable to detect,” was translated into a double-negative statement. It would be more proper to translate it as, “A being that not even the two strong ones are able to detect.” So, just unable.

Thanks for the chapter update!

Contributor
fused the picture

RqN6tG9.png

Users who are viewing this thread