That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Ch. 10 - That Boy Gets Serious

Was a blast to redraw and super satisfying to give back to one of the first manga's I had read 2 years ago.

Just a tiny detail but 'evil defense' is a really shitty name for some amazing spell.

Double-page supporter
Hey man, good luck and thanks a lot for the translations so far!

Dex-chan lover
What how did beelzebub get that much stronger? Wolf said if he was still a demon lord he would have one shot him, but by the looks of it yuan's parents defeat wolf pretty easily, so how come the both of wolf (weaker than his "prime") and Yuan (almost as strong as his parents) not even at the very least break his shield? And shouldn't yuan's parents be able to easily beat beelzebub in the past if they could easily beat wolf? Basically it's like this Yuan's parents > Demon lord Wolf > Past Beelzebub =< Yuan's parents. Which doesn't make sense

Dex-chan lover
@IdolTrust @megagen I'm wholly aware of the origins of Beelzebub stemming from biblical texts and the 72 demons of Solomon. I was more referring to the depiction of Beelzebub as it's portrayed in several of the Shin Megami Tensei games. I AM NOT in any way saying that Beelzebub as a concept originated from those games. This version, particularly the design used here, is practically pulled straight from the SMT games, that is what I meant.

Dex-chan lover
This version, particularly the design used here, is practically pulled straight from the SMT games, that is what I meant.
@dethduck https://youtu.be/rn9S1bZZ7XM
Ghouls 'n Ghosts took the (maybe) first bite.

Dex-chan lover
So... all those OP antics from before was him when he's not serious...
I wonder what he'll pull off next chapter...

Dex-chan lover
@Kojirremer Neat. I would agree if not for the distinct way the forehead is ridged on this Beelzebub which is nearly identical to SMT's design.

Group Leader
Flashback "What if Beezlebub pops out when our little boy is walking around town"

That's an explosion Megumin would be proud of. Leveling a whole entire mansion.

Users who are viewing this thread