That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - That Boy, The Strongest Yet Oblivious to the World (2)

Man, I still haven't mastered dual casting and chakra release. Truly, what a failure I am.

@kilisloe I've noticed that a lot of new uploads on Mangadex start with the isekai tag until it gets removed, that's likely why Teakey saw it earlier. Really trashy initial content descriptions are pretty common as well. (Which gets really weird when the initial descriptions bash people for liking isekais "like this one", when the manga has actually been mislabeled. Which is, yes, something I've seen. I really gotta wonder at that.) I've noticed both issues tend to resolve within a half hour of the upload- which, combined with the fact that it's an infrequent occurance, means you'd probably not come across it unless you have the right timing or spend way too much time on MangaDex. ..uh, I'll let you guess which of those applies to me :p

Hopefully this manga's not going to be as shit as kenja no mago, that manga's garbage!
Thanks for the good work though.

Group Leader
What a flaw by the author making them having only one night(being young) since they saved the f***ing world.

sigh

... Still, bring moar!!!

Thank you very much for the translation~

😉

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I like this. There's breaking Common Sense, and there's actively breaking Common Sense.

I'm reminded of the story about the weakest village boy from the Last Town.

Say, how do you folks pronounce our MC's name? Yuan feels Chinese, and my brain keeps trying to interpret it that way.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia If it is anything like Last Town MC, this manga is doomed. And I bet he will become Yu-kun, so just add an at the end. Don't know how you pronounce it in Mandarin though.

Double-page supporter
Reminds me of that manga about the weakest boy who could not even defeat a common fish and a tree and would take days to heal minor injuries . He is the weakest .... in hero village standard.

Dex-chan lover
This is why masters who live away from civilization tend to not teach their offsprings/disciples common sense.

And by the way, such a nice bonus from that Goddess (lol).

Double-page supporter
To be fair if one night was enough to conceive then the goddess must've blessed them with super sperm and particularly receptive ovum. Or in other words, extreme fertility.

Dex-chan lover
i really like how they aren't like "oh my GOD how can you do this" and instead are like "what are you a little baby when i was your age i could nuke the core of the planet"
like real old farts
based

Users who are viewing this thread