That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.4 - That Boy, The Strongest Yet Oblivious to the World (4)

Dex-chan lover
lol a knight? LOL! Well, he is "worse" than all the other kids his age so he should "dream big"

Fed-Kun's army
That "kid" will solo just about anything in that world. I hope his powers will be recognized when he goes to this school

Dex-chan lover
Hum...
I think the grandma want "microscopic pieces" (really small ones) instead of "telescopic pieces" (really far ones)... 🤓

PLEASE they better admit that there terrible parents next chapter. Cuz were gonna be dealing with the most dense mc of all time because of them. And it gonna annoy the shit out of me

I'm betting this gets axed before the mc ever realizes or accepts how powerful he is. This whole manga seems like it hinges on him being dense and aggravating asf .so dont expect any real developments with this.

Dex-chan lover
So basically
https://mangadex.org/title/23710/tatoeba-last-dungeon-mae-no-mura-no-shounen-ga-joban-no-machi-de-kurasu-youna-monogatari
mix with Magi's Grandson

Dex-chan lover
why do so many isekais love these tropes jfc.

It's gonna be annoying if the misunderstanding/dense mc theme is consistent. It's the reason I could never come to like the manga that whimsicat linked.

After 4 so call chapter.. i still dont see the Isekai part of this manga 😅. All the characters are not summoned or reincarnated to Another world 🤔.

@Hamin Although it's tagged as isekai, it's not exactly correct, since (until now) there have been no characters transported to different worlds. It's either miss-tagged or the story is just explaining something really late.
Anyways, to answer your question, it's because isekais are basically just wish fulfillment, so why not use tropes that would fit that category, like a completely OP Mc.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure she meant microscopic not telescopic because telescopic means only viewable through a telescope and microscopic means...

Dex-chan lover
Getting an outside opinion and ensuring hell behaves for a few more decades at the same time, clever. At this point the kid isn't dense, hes ignorant. His own parents have told him he is above average at best and he has seen nothing to tell him otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
His parents remind me of my own Asian parents. The memories TwT

Dex-chan lover
Child from hero family has messed up values and wants to become a soldier..

I have definitely read "this story" before lol.

Belt princess incoming?

Users who are viewing this thread