That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.4 - That Boy, The Strongest Yet Oblivious to the World (4)

Fed-Kun's army
What it feels like when your parents is an Asian decend.

this the kind of parent who beat up their kid cause the kid got B in a blood test

Dex-chan lover
No idea why people are talking down this story or Last Dungeon Villager. Firstly, the kid is ignorant because his parents have no common sense, so that's already different.

Second, Last Dungeon is totally lots of fun and I felt especially satisfied precisely because everyone in that story did acknowledge MC's strength.

This is a fun premise, and Yuan hasn't done anything annoying yet. If you're already irked by this, then just drop the story.

Aggregator gang
Why did they 'influence' him with such dreams and fairy tales in the first place??? Lol. I just don't get it...

Fed-Kun's army
parents:

pPdNZ3c.jpg

CROISSANTS! HE HAS CROISSANTS ON HIS HEAD!
Ahem. Sorry, not sorry.

Um, translator-san, the rock that’s been pulverized by Yuan... I think you mean ‘microscopic pieces’, not ‘telescopic pieces’. ‘Telescopic pieces’ of rock would be rock pieces that are so far away you need a telescope to see them. That’s a pretty freaking bad mistranslation. You might want to go back and change it. Yeah?

@Randomizer

Thank you! At least someone other than me cares about the freaking ecosystem. Seriously, just destroying that one lake obliterated an entire ecosystem for miles in every direction around it, directly, negatively affecting all wildlife apart of it, and likely killing 75% of it, or more, over the next six months to a year unless they are apex predators or birds that can easily migrate to another large central ecosystem. However, those immigrants animals WILL end up causing that next ecosystem to go out of whack, and depending on how it copes, it could even collapse, starting a chain reaction that would lead to an entire area wide extinction event.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah I forgot this manga is Knight themed, since this is similar to kenja no mago I've assumed that he's going to be a magician at a magic school or sumn. Also

I Yuan Giovanna have a dream

Double-page supporter
holysheet....mother earth must be crying everytime our lil dude went training.....

Group Leader
It is like I'm reading tatoeba last dungeon, but I'll keep my mouth shut...

Users who are viewing this thread