That Time I Got Reincarnated With Talent: I'll Work Hard Even If I Go to Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Why can't I accomplish anything? It must be because I lack talent.
SyEgVbM.gif

Dex-chan lover
Another isekai...... WHYYYYY?!!!!

meh, i will read this anyway (btw, i liked the fact that this time the mc just got ''/tp'')

Dex-chan lover
Another isekai...... WHYYYYY?!!!!

meh, i will read this anyway (btw, i liked the fact that this time the mc just got ''/tp'')
I'll answer you with a sincere WHY NOT!!!!!

There's literally (literally literally, correctly used) thousands upon thousands more non isekai manga out there so just because YOU might be sick/tired of isekais are you suggesting they should no longer be produced?
I apologize if I misunderstood you and the reason you are asking why is because you simply can't stop yourself from reading isekais, if that is the case disregard the following question.

I'm pretty sick and tired of non isekais (especially the tragedy/struggle/dark type, I get enough of that from watching the news) would it be ok for me to request that they stop producing them?

Dex-chan lover
I'll answer you with a sincere WHY NOT!!!!!

There's literally (literally literally, correctly used) thousands upon thousands more non isekai manga out there so just because YOU might be sick/tired of isekais are you suggesting they should no longer be produced?
I apologize if I misunderstood you and the reason you are asking why is because you simply can't stop yourself from reading isekais, if that is the case disregard the following question.

I'm pretty sick and tired of non isekais (especially the tragedy/struggle/dark type, I get enough of that from watching the news) would it be ok for me to request that they stop producing them?
You got a point ngl, but i mean both ways, i like the isekai genre, but every time i start reading one, i get afraid if the story will be bad (poor english srry)

Dex-chan lover
Based (as always) on an ongoing WN of the same name.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8562hc/

Author says they made plenty of amendments for the LN version though.
That’s normal. Most WNs are treated as rough drafts as authors revise their cringe-ass chuuni past off it (if i found my old novel project from middle school, even i would need to substantially revise it. It was…mildly hyperbolic, let’s just say)

Also lmao MC pushes his glasses up with the middle finger “i’m the cool glasses dude/pretentious bastard” style

Dex-chan lover
1. First time I read the "I can only reincarnate you in another world" is explained.
2. Poor guy, he helps the girl and fucking dies
3. I thought the last page was actually from the manga haha

Dex-chan lover
Shocker that the god that resurrects the protag isn't a waifu for once. Old man stonks stay winning

Dex-chan lover
Why does it just feel like I just read the cliff notes version? I get it's a 1.1, but still it felt like they were on an any % speed run for that reincarnation.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit that was quick lmao. No truck-kun, no stab-stab, just a gratitude from a girl and our boy here went poof to another world 💀
He must have had a heart attack from the smile and died on the spot before reincarnating

Dex-chan lover
I've seen many lazy, unoriginal isekai expositions, but this may be the sloppiest. It can't even be called half-assed, maybe not even quarter-assed. And yet, for all that, in another sense it seems to be 100% ass. What a paradox!

Users who are viewing this thread