The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 163 - Cloudy With a Chance of Headdress

Group Leader
Hakari and Karane were holding hands when they were jumping to try and catch the headdresses. Nobody knows how something that light can bounce so vigorously off Hakari's G-Cups, but I guess that's exactly how soft & bouncy the Hanazono genes are

mCYdBYD.png

God I love Rentarou's girlfriends and his girlfriends' girlfriends.

Dex-chan lover
Hnggggghgggggghggggggggghhhhh

Sorry guys, you gotta buy the volume for the punchline

Dex-chan lover
NOZAWA SENSEI THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS CHAPTER!

As lolita outfit lover, you have no idea how much this chapter brings me joy! They even give distinct designs to every gfs! I know it's not easy work!

Need more Rentarou cross dressing tho

Dex-chan lover
Shout out to Nozawa-sensei frfr!! Whenever there’s a costume chapter, she manages to give each girl a unique outfit. Seriously, go back and look at the idol and maid chapters. Everyone has their own version. And in this case, she went above and beyond! She uses a ton of different styles for this chapter and they’re all hella cute.

Dex-chan lover
Hakari and Karane were holding hands when they were jumping to try and catch the headdresses.

mCYdBYD.png

God I love Rentarou's girlfriends and his girlfriends' girlfriends.

I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out, my eyes automatically went a bit higher.

Users who are viewing this thread