The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 180 - Rentarou's Daily Life with his Girlfriends (Part One)

Dex-chan lover
out of 29, at least hakari, hahari, shizuka, kusuri and grandma, glasses cousin, did the festival noodle girl got a family scene? kinda hazy... who else? did mountain girl also?
We've had a chapter with Yamame's aunt and uncle (their mountain tea shop), but Rentarou hasn't met her parents on-panel.

Dex-chan lover
But anyway this was just purely adorable! Hahari making Alus all embarrassed, Tama getting Rentarou into bed through sheer kittiness, Himeka turning on that abnormal rizz, and Meme burning through a few thousand extra pages in misdirection — such good stuff, and I feel like I should mention all the other girls too, because they were also wonderful; it's just I shouldn't recap the whole chapter.

Dex-chan lover
But anyway this was just purely adorable! Hahari making Alus all embarrassed, Tama getting Rentarou into bed through sheer kittiness, Himeka turning on that abnormal rizz, and Meme burning through a few thousand extra pages in misdirection — such good stuff, and I feel like I should mention all the other girls too, because they were also wonderful; it's just I shouldn't recap the whole chapter.
I think Alus is an Afghan Hound, it’s funny to see that Alus being that embarassed seeing his own master kissing.

I am just surprised that Usami is really a rabbit in silhouette.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Page 14, the background menu in the mid left panel, "Chilli Beef" is spelled with two Ls when typically it should be one L. Super minor thing, it's just that I enjoy seeing all the little details that the artists put into this manga, so this part popped out. Anyways, overall the chapter was good as always.
That's true, but we didn't actually typeset that part, it's like that in the raws. I didn't feel like fixing the typo they made lol.

Double-page supporter
180 chapters and 29 girlfriends in, and Shizuka still manages to melt my heart like no other can. Still an easy Top 3 for me, and that's despite the competition being quite fierce up there~

It's also nice that we get to see her mother in a more humorous situation, now that all the tension surrounding her has been addressed. Makes for a nice change of pace.

Dex-chan lover
I like this chapter, but when are we getting another serious one? Always felt like those arcs were the strength of the manga, Hahari or Shizuka's mom arcs for example. Tama's one felt half serious, so I wouldn't really count it
Personally this and solo dates chapters are my favorite they are filled with pure sugar

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sorry. But hakari desperately need character's development. In her current state she is going to be ordinary pervert. Well she is not as bad as hahari with degenerate pervert, but she must become something unordinary pervert because her character kinda overshadowed now

Users who are viewing this thread