The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 186 - Ohana High's Shadow Bancho

Dex-chan lover
The “you gan kill me if you want” kid is back.
Is this her third appearance, or her fourth? I know she was in Mei's gift shopping chapter and the Nirvanian Family chapter, but I keep thinking she made another appearance between then and now.

Dex-chan lover
Bro it's canonically been like 2 months I think
wait, time actually move? That's unexpected.
Guess the Rentarou Family Gang now has a shadow bancho. But she will soon lose the "oldest senior role" in the Rentarou Family Gang tho.
Shizuka could probably beat her into a pulp, by total accident. Finally someone even weaker than she is.
Yet another surprise.

Dex-chan lover
Of course next chapter is about everyone wearing bancho coats. Safe to assume that'll happen with every new girl with a tropey fashion sense.

I can see new girl's senpai obsession leading to alot of fun chapters with everyone.

Aggregator gang
Can't wait to see how she deals with the seniority pecking order of being in the group with the high school graduates, including two teachers, Hahari, and Yaku.

Dex-chan lover
“Stay in school… for, like, five years too long, 'cause then you're way bigger than all the teachers students, and then it's your school.”

Users who are viewing this thread