The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - A Home Date With Meme-chan and Her Stuffed Toys

truly, rentarou is the girlfriend of all time. let's see, what tropes do we have yet to add to his arsenal? my quirk bingo card is including:
kleptomaniac/arsonist, childhood friend (possibly ch1 friend? maybe they could turn out to be a girl dressed like a dude this whole time?), blind, girl in wheelchair/prosthetic limbs, telepath, nun/priestess/shaman/religious girl, magician girl, true biker delinquent, doctor/nurse, true idol (with the ever important second idol arc, of course), and of course, twins (upward to quintuplets, you never know how far they'll go to reference another franchise in this manga after all)

Dex-chan lover
This manga never fails to fucking amaze me. every chapter just floors me with its unique ideas of showing off each girls and Rentarou's personality. Rentarou truly is a Love Monster. so much so that even Meme wanted to stop him from going on a rampage just to be the ideal boyfriend

Dex-chan lover
Rentarou casually tore through roughly 150 chapters in the span of one panel just to find Meme, if that isn’t love then I don’t know what is. Meme is just adorable isn’t she? I understand the feeling Rentarou, that must have been such painful torture that even the UN would classify it as cruel and unusual punishment. Can’t believe she has a stuffed version of him that’s 1:1 his size… Don’t let Hakari know about it otherwise you won’t get it back clean Meme.

Users who are viewing this thread