The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 15 Ch. 126 - An Adult Date with Chiyo-chan

Dex-chan lover
I love the ingenious idea of a theme park where all the attractions force a "lucky pervert" moment with the attendee couples. Also thought that BOMB band will actually take part eventually but it didn't.

Is it just me though or they were ALLOWED in an Adult Theme Park while being Minors?! And somehow this was the idea thought up for when the pairing is one of the youngest GFs in the family?! Bruh...

Anyways its nice to see more of the Mom but we still don't know her whereabouts. wonder if she's dead or just out of the country. Considering this is a wholesome manga I bet she's out of the country.

Dex-chan lover
I love the ingenious idea of a theme park where all the attractions force a "lucky pervert" moment with the attendee couples. Also thought that BOMB band will actually take part eventually but it didn't.

Is it just me though or they were ALLOWED in an Adult Theme Park while being Minors?! And somehow this was the idea thought up for when the pairing is one of the youngest GFs in the family?! Bruh...

Anyways its nice to see more of the Mom but we still don't know her whereabouts. wonder if she's dead or just out of the country. Considering this is a wholesome manga I bet she's out of the country.
I think Chiyo is the youngest of Rentarou's girlfriends so far. And Hakari's father is dead, as is Kusuri's grandfather, so I don't think Chiyo's mom being dead is out of the question at this point in time.

Dex-chan lover
There is no way anyone would believe the Loch Ness Monster would be in the ocean, everyone knows that it was killed by Tavish Finnigan DeGroot, took his adoptive parents out with it.

Chiyo has really grown quite a lot since her introduction hasn’t she? It’s nice to finally see more of her mother too, she seems nice, too bad it probably wasn’t too long after that flashback when she passed. A part of me thinks her father is overcompensating for her lack of a mother by trying to ensure she get all the love and support she can from the ones she loves most. Another part of me thinks, he just wants grandkids.

Hakari would literally kill for a chance to go to that theme park with Rentarou, Hahari would probably just buy the damn place if I’m being honest. It’s easy to forget that beyond everything, and before all of this began, Renatrou was just a normal guy, no shit he knows what’s really going on. He may act strangely, but that’s mostly just to ensure he doesn’t do something he wants to wait on.

I’m honestly a little worried for everyone, once he’s an adult and they’re all married, I mean remember that time when they were all kissing due to the drug? Rentarou probably won’t be letting any of them get sleep, might not even be able to walk after he’s done. This man has been holding his libido in for so goddamn long, their first night together will be a long one. Hakari will love every second of it.

This chapter just brought out the horny, but now it shall reseed back into the shadows waiting until it’s next chance to strike comes. That is to say, back to the slightly more wholesome comments next chapter!

Double-page supporter
Although for Rentarou it's a 2-3 year difference, so it's innocent and technically less illegal compared to other far older girls or Kusuri/Yaku that technically have like 8yo body. But who honestly cares, no need for morals in 100gf.
Yet they can"t enjoy a non-alcoholic beverage with alcoholic effects.

Dex-chan lover
No one commenting the details in the kissing scene? Sensei drew the lights from the sun shining thru the bottom half of the dress

Dex-chan lover

May I remind you of Mei? She literally was starving on the streets after large amounts of abuse, and was therefore scarred for life and can't ever manage to think of herself as being worth anything anymore. Yeah, I think Chiyo having a dead mom isn't that dark for this manga. (Also you don't cry that hard when remembering that your mom is out of the country, you cry that hard when you remember they are permanently out of the world.)

Dex-chan lover
Such a wholesome ending

Rentarou such a man for holding it in

Users who are viewing this thread