The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 15 Ch. 123 - A Maiden in Love

Dex-chan lover
A girl who is literally in love with numbers? I mean, I like her design, but this is easily one of the strangest girls yet (at least personality wise.) I do like that she's also bad at math, that's a nice additional quirk they can riff off of.

Fed-Kun's army
A girl who is literally in love with numbers? I mean, I like her design, but this is easily one of the strangest girls yet (at least personality wise.) I do like that she's also bad at math, that's a nice additional quirk they can riff off of.
You can't possibly think they'll just do the same thing again and again, do you?🙂

Double-page supporter
is just me or look like he is running out of ideias, the last girl was well made by been s but a girl in love with numbers? wouldnt be easy if was just a androgenous girl like najimi from komi cant comunicate, a otuku girl or a girl with a dream to be a ídol but dont have the talent

Dex-chan lover
A page by page reaction as I read it:

Page 1: Title page:

Page 2:

New zing! Hype!

Page 3:

Oh. She's a b.

Page 4:

She's got a number fetish. Okay.

Page 5:

Damn, calm down. They're just cards. What did the Jack do to you?

Page 6:

Rentarou investigation time. Does she have no empathy at all? Rude.

Page 7:

Okay, still rude.

Page 8:

Rentarou trying. Is she good at math?

Page 9:

Oh, lawd. She's as dumb as a box of rocks.

Page 10:

She really likes those digits. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Page 11:

Hmm. Didn't expect the parallels.

Page 12:

He's going to become a number somehow, isn't he?

Page 13:

Why do they always deny it?

Page 14:

Yup.

Page 15:

This... is kinda impressive.

Page 16:

She's diggin' it.

Page 17:

Oh, no. Is Ren going to be the 1 or the 0? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) They could in theory form digits up to 999 sextillion with the rest of the family. She's going to lose her damn mind.

Page 18:

Uh- huh. 10.

Page 19:

He's the 0. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Know what other number we could make? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Page 20:

Subract 30. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Page 21:

That's as many as 2 2s.... and that's terrible.

I need a drink.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well now, i though you got all the classics, than some weird ones but a number one i never saw coming!
i jsut hope at some point the lady from goldenboy who loves motorcycles and see him become a motocycle :p

Fed-Kun's army
is just me or look like he is running out of ideias, the last girl was well made by been s but a girl in love with numbers? wouldnt be easy if was just a androgenous girl like najimi from komi cant comunicate, a otuku girl or a girl with a dream to be a ídol but dont have the talent
Maybe, but there dozens and dozens of different tropes, personalities, or traits they could use before running out of ideas. For this girl, I feel like he just wanted to try introducing a girl with a truly unique and weird quirk not seen before, and I think he pulled it off. I've never seen a "numberphile" character before.

Users who are viewing this thread