The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 15 Ch. 125 - Kusuri and Kishika Are Classmates

Dex-chan lover
Good thing she didn't mention that he is dating her grandma lol. The family tree is starting to give me a headache
y2jcb7.png

Dex-chan lover
Man. I love this manga but I really wish the authors baby play fetish wouldn't leak into it so much.
Tbf that's mostly exclusively with Kishika and Hahari since one has a hardcore case of Lost-Childhood Syndrome, Abandonment Issues, and pretty much a parentcon, while the other is a Milf and Rich Ojou-sama character with a hardcore case of thirsty dehydration from a lifetime of being a virgin considering the only guy she loved died back in their schooldays and had his daughter through science lol

It just works out that their character pairing is a perfect combination/perfect storm for perfect baby-play, especially since all the other girls run away or smack her when she tries to do anything. The only girls besides Kishika to go along with Hahari's baby-play fetish is Momiji cause she gets to grope them tig ol' bitties and Kurumi but only after she just ate and curbed her Chronic Hangriness, otherwise she's the first to smack her away and make Iku jealous and want to be Hahari at that moment lmfao

Dex-chan lover
Good thing she didn't mention that he is dating her grandma lol. The family tree is starting to give me a headache
y2jcb7.png
Rentarou has become the poster-boy for "Incest is Wincest" without even trying and he managed to make it work, funny, entertaining, and okay, and nobody even noticed, or if they did, they don't even care, just because the series is so good lol

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, a character study chapter. Though, I thought every student already knew about Rentarou's comical GF count by now.

...Or maybe in canon, they thought his only GF is Nano given that she's the only girl I remember in this series that's seen handholding in school premises?

Users who are viewing this thread