The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 185 - Eira and Mei Are the Same Age

So Mei basically has Perception Haki.
A great chapter, love these chapters where we dig into the nuances of two girls' personalities by comparing and contrasting them.
That being said, Mei is much more lithe and thin then I realize, the maid outfit really is poofier than I expected, it gives her a very distinctive figure compared to the rest of the Hanazono household.

Dex-chan lover
IF5uJQV.png

Dex-chan lover
That was a sweet chapter. Eira really needed more development, so this chapter was perfect for her.

Am I the only one that thinks that Eira is like an Alolan Mimimi? She always had this resemblance to her, but on page 13 by that side pose she's making she really looks like her, lol.

I'm not saying it's some kind of Nami-syndrome, but I think it's the first time it has happened with Nozawa-sensei in this manga. Instead of being bothered by it, I'm quite happy, as it's like having Mimimi and tanned Mimimi.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, hey, I think this is Eira's mom's first appearance — I think only her dad has been in her previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Alright alright alright! We finally got more information to hone in on whenever the fuck this story is actually taking place! Your days are numbered, vague timeline limbo!

Double-page supporter
This is how I realize Eira hadn't been paired with another harem member yet. It's probably why she's had such a weak presence so far. With a cast this big, you kinda have to bundle characters together to fit them in. All Eira has been doing is going "eek I can't take out [x] with a kick" in the bg or off-screen. Now she can be shown being cute with Mei.

Time to place your bets, everyone.

I am going to say… a cute girl who is actually a guy who likes to crossdress. Rentaro is all for it while the girls are trying to figure out how to make the title still apply.
My guess is a weeaboo extraterrestrial girl who wants to study the planet's 'culture' (anime and manga) and wears a freakishly big hat to cover up her antennas.

Group Leader
Ok, in view of the next girlfriend, I'm back with the GF wishlist.
  • Yuri mangaka/doujin artist.
  • Bisexual gf (with a pre-existing crush to another gf).
  • Young milf, with a little child.
  • Complete foreigner (not half japanese), with serious language barrier.
  • Mechanic/engeneer. (someone like Kusuri, but with robot)
  • (identical) Twins.
  • Transgender (MtF) gf. (just my dream; quite hard, but Kusuri is likely capable of make a genderswap drug, so why not)
  • Cheerleader. (plus, I just had the weird idea of a sdistic cheerleader XD)
  • Robot girl (quite improbable a real one, maybe a pretending one?).
  • Police woman (or any law relate worker, that could pose legal doubts about Rentaro's harem).
  • Vampire gf (pretending).
  • Extreme sports athlete with a disability. (don't ask me why)
  • Long distant relationship (maybe always on a video call).
  • Miko/Priestess (or also a Buddhist nun, still unsure if they can marry).
  • Monster/yokai girl.

As always, feel free to add anything

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread