The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 185 - Eira and Mei Are the Same Age

Group Leader
Alright alright alright! We finally got more information to hone in on whenever the fuck this story is actually taking place! Your days are numbered, vague timeline limbo!
This chapter only says we're between May 10 and August 3. But we already know it.

Btw, chap 157 is set near (if not during) Mother's day, which is in May's second sunday. That's a way more specific indication.

Dex-chan lover
That was a sweet chapter. Eira really needed more development, so this chapter was perfect for her.

Am I the only one that thinks that Eira is like an Alolan Mimimi? She always had this resemblance to her, but on page 13 by that side pose she's making she really looks like her, lol.

I'm not saying it's some kind of Nami-syndrome, but I think it's the first time it has happened with Nozawa-sensei in this manga. Instead of being bothered by it, I'm quite happy, as it's like having Mimimi and tanned Mimimi.
Lol calling it nami-syndrome is for amateur. Professional called it signature. Every artist have the tendency doing the same art because of habit and some making it intentional.

Sorry if that sound like i am against your comment, i am just doing a casual reply. Mimimi is like next level of eira. She is not hesitant in what she is afraid. She would just disappear rather than making a fuss

Dex-chan lover
Serious group bending reality with -10C bathwater.
Seeing the number 30 my first thought was actually solo Suu chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
Despair!
f3891633-cb97-4461-b743-dcde7e9181bf-Copy.png
f3891633-cb97-4461-b743-dcde7e9181bf-Copy-2.png

Dex-chan lover
i feel scammaz, i was operating under the impression that Mei was thicker
probably only the maid outfit, but she looked to have some serious child bearing hips... oh well, you cant win them all

Time to place your bets, everyone.

I am going to say… a cute girl who is actually a guy who likes to crossdress. Rentaro is all for it while the girls are trying to figure out how to make the title still apply.
I'm going to say a pretend dog girlfriend but we already have mei for that, so im going to go with a gamer girlfriend if not a pretend dog girlfriend.😊

Last edited:

NIB

Dex-chan lover
This chapter reminds me of those "seinen" stories where 2 girls living together and doing some wholesome and "gay" things, but also talks about life and complex stuff.

This chapter made me see that Mei is no longer the rigid maid from the first chapters, her character development hasn't been noticed much, but I'm glad that her growth was noticed by giving advice to a character that is similar to her, like Eira (Eira's flashback made me realize that she's very demanding and harsh with herself, despite her cowardly nature).

Good chapter as usual, but Nakamura needed to fucked up with the cold bath scene, the way he always kills the mood is stunning.

------------------

hakari-kurumi.png

Also, I don't expected a Hakari-Kurumi mini scene, that's a #RARE moment in my book

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Did the author just confirmed Haki is canon in universe and Mei can use observation haki?

Double-page supporter
Rare chapter where Mei opens her eyes. Hell, it happened twice! Also I forgot Mei is 19. Her aura makes her seem older.

Users who are viewing this thread