The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 185 - Eira and Mei Are the Same Age

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter. As echoed by others, the chapters that are dedicated to the girls hanging out together have been extremly good as of late.

Dex-chan lover
Wait Mei's 19?
Mei’s birthday are not really her biological birthday, is the day Hahari found her, which I assume is a few years before Hakari was born.

Edit: I am dumb, after reviewing all the information I had, it’s more likely that Mei is taken to Hanazono estate after Hakari was born, which fits more to the timeline. At the very least before Hakari sexual awakening at 7…

Dex-chan lover
Mei’s birthday are not really her biological birthday, is the day Hahari found her, which I assume is a few years before Hakari was born.

Edit: I am dumb, after reviewing all the information I had, it’s more likely that Mei is taken to Hanazono estate after Hakari was born, which fits more to the timeline. At the very least before Hakari sexual awakening at 7…
There's a volume extra, I forget which one, that has Hakari looking in while Hahari is tending to Mei's wounds. Also I think the Little Sister Anxiety chapter w/ Mai shows when Hakari and Mei are introduced to each other.

Edit: It's volume 7's extras

Double-page supporter
I'll bet on the opposite. Crossdressing girl
That one is so common that it has its own TV tropes page iirc, I can think of over a dozen Anime that has that and it has nothing to do with gender identity, it's usually because of fortuitous stuff like parents pressure or getting into a boys academy, etc.

So yeah... Good bet but probably not for this next one

Dex-chan lover
This was really, really sweet. I don't think we've gotten so much from Mei since the chapter with her, Nano, and Momoha. When I saw the preview last week, it didn't actually click for me that these two were in fact the same age — Mei often comes across as one of the adults, while Eira usually fits in well with the younger girls. So it's good to see that addressed.

(I appreciate the footnote about how Mei reads. So it's not quite that she has Daredevil powers, as he's been stated to sense the difference in texture between the paper and ink, and to deal with computer displays by feeling differences in electric buildup; no, she's much less pseudoscientific than that, which is probably a good thing. Now I want Suu to ask for her training in identifying numbers with her eyes closed.)

Users who are viewing this thread