The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 144 - The Inda Family Secret

Dex-chan lover
The man proposes like no problem at all, lol. What a man.
I suppose the rest of the gals will demand... equality. The 100 wives who really(x5) love you. And in the near future the (?) children who really(x5) love their family.

Dex-chan lover
You could say it runs in the family. But they won't ever admit it.

Dex-chan lover
A tsundere family, whewww. I dunno anyone outside of Rentarou who can handle that.
Marriage? This soon? I hope the manga isn't getting axed or something. Else, it's probably another "cosplay" chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Rentarou:"Is that really all why you didn't want me to meet your family? They're such sweet people."
Karane:"Okay Rentarou I'm going to be honest with you. Just look at my family and tell me we don't look like we've grown up in Alabama. Not just my parents but also my grandparents, waaay too much of a coincidence with all their names and being tsunderes."
Rentarou:"...okay fair point. But I would still love you even if you would be inbred. Hell, even if we were siblings ourselves I'd still want to marry you!"
Karane:"DON'T SAY THAT KIND OF STUFF IN PUBLIC! AND IT'S NOT LIKE I WOULD WANNA MARRY YOU TOO EVEN IF WE WERE SIBLINGS OR ANYTHING, B-BAKA!"
You say that like he isn't already dating his own cousin.

Dex-chan lover
I love the fact that somehow Karane thought Rentarou wouldnt double down and propose if given the chance.

Dex-chan lover
My guy just straight up whiffed her doubts and went on straight to the proposal. Rentaro pushing on the offense for once! Will the other girls catch up or the current status quo will change find out more in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
If any man can deal with a tsundere family its Rentarou. He will gracefully accept the sent into the atmosphere punch from his tsundere kid!

Dex-chan lover
I was really, really, really, really, really expecting that she would have an actual sister and there would be a zing between Rentarou and her.
She had a sister and no zing, really sad.
We've had a Oyakodon and a Granny-don, I don't think we've had an actual shimaidon yet.
Im disappointed and my day is ruined.

Dex-chan lover
While i'm not surprised because Rentarou is well, Rentarou, this confirms that Rentarou's dating with the purpose of marriage.

big poggers.

Users who are viewing this thread