The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 144 - The Inda Family Secret

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the scene where he said he would welcome that child to this world is so fucking good.

And he proposed
Omg
Do we move to the proposal arc where he gonna propose to everyone?
That will be so hyped.

Fed-Kun's army
And then you remember he has tens of girlfriends.

Well, he's some kind of super human or alien life form anyway so it doesn't really matters lol he could definitely take care of them, one day he might pull kage bunshin no jutsu on them or smth xD

Fed-Kun's army
I was really, really, really, really, really expecting that she would have an actual sister and there would be a zing between Rentarou and her.
She had a sister and no zing, really sad.
We've had a Oyakodon and a Granny-don, I don't think we've had an actual shimaidon yet.
Im disappointed and my day is ruined.
bro, isn't that sister like... 7 yo? :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Rentarou is earnestly honest to a fault, if combined with a super Tsundere gene, it'd balance out.

Dex-chan lover
Already by page 8 I was overwhelmed by the power of tsundere. Karane's family is hella dangerous

Dex-chan lover
Why are people worried? There has never been any doubt that Rentarou is going to pick all 100 girlfriends.

Dex-chan lover
horny gf is rubbing off on tsundere! damn he is fathering many babies!
question is which dna is stronger, he lovesick dna or tsundere?

Dex-chan lover
Better having baby making since now or it will be tons of work later

Double-page supporter
I'm sorry, I wanna talk about the proposal but I'm too busy laughing because of the Tsundere Baby offering their bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread