The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 144 - The Inda Family Secret

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure they're referring to the older sister, albeit she's already (probably) married and has kids. The younger girl there is her niece. (Aforementioned older sister's daughter)
I didn't see no husband around and who knows maybe that kid is not her directly related(sibling's) niece. And so i refuse to believe zing option wasn't available.

edit: Oh shit my bad, forgot the kid in her arms. Still he zinged a granny, a married woman getting zinged maynot be out of reach. Not necessarilly Karane's sister, but maybe some divorcee or some other lady in the future. Gotta fill those 75 more seats somehow.

Last edited:
Remember how he didn't want to give his first kiss to one or the other in the beginning, how is it gonna work with his "first time."

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... YES! Need more more more! 100 Kanojo fill's me up when I'm hungry. Thank you for this meal. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Double-page supporter
Yeah....
Lk1HaNG.jpg

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure they're referring to the older sister, albeit she's already (probably) married and has kids. The younger girl there is her niece. (Aforementioned older sister's daughter
srry I thought the one holding a baby is her mom lol only saw the grandma back then. the mother only appears in 1-2 panels :pepela:

Last edited:
Karane be like:
PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP

DON'T GET ME PREGNANT
DON'T GET ME PREGNANT

Dex-chan lover
this is literally a turning point! in both character development AND romantic development.

Other than revolutionary reveal of a family full of goddamn tsunderes, I thought I was expecting just character development but no...Kwe got serious talk of marriage and somehow Rentarou proposes to Karane FIRST out of all the GFs :sneaky:

I feel like Karane would hold the proposal off and push Rentarou to propose to the rest of the GFs next. THEN she would give him her answer. but damn, I thought romantic development like this would start only when Rentarou has gotten 100 GFs already

Dex-chan lover
it’s genetic pfft!

Karane got the first win, she was promised a baby and got the first marriage proposal! Now to see how everyone else reacts!

Also that was an adorable thing to be concerned about Karane, I was a little concerned after what happened with Shizuka recently, but this was good too!

Users who are viewing this thread