The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 145 - Rentarou's Family's Dreams of Married Life

Dex-chan lover
How to solve this:

Kuzuri takes over the world with her advanced medicine which can even turn back the age of the elderly.

Kuzuri then changes the laws cause who the fuck is gonna debate the girl who invented immortality?

Dex-chan lover
legalize marrying a small army of 100 girlfriends

or they start a campaign for polygamy

Dex-chan lover
Yeppp. I knew Hakari'd be the one to focus on the "fun parts" of the relationship :dogkek:

And don't worry girls, pretty sure Doctor Stren-tarou's going to propose to the rest you in the next chapter or the next one over :meguu:

Aggregator gang
Predicting it now, the 100th zing happens in the middle of their wedding ceremony and he'll be like "uhh so due to how things panned out, would you guys mind if (name) becomes my wife as well?"

Dex-chan lover
That page 10 though.
dab.jpg
"It's not fair!"

Dex-chan lover
Well, we still can get a princess of Japan GF to boost Rentarou's political standing for legalizing polygamy or even get himself made into the next Emperor through the marriage with the said princess (I know that it wouldn't work IRL) to reinstate ancient marital laws (if that's not a crime by Japanese law or violates some unspoken rule, of course:thonk:).

Dex-chan lover
Predicting it now, the 100th zing happens in the middle of their wedding ceremony and he'll be like "uhh so due to how things panned out, would you guys mind if (name) becomes my wife as well?"
Hakari and Karane zing’d with Rentarou at the same time, so technically that would be his 99th zing.

Dex-chan lover
Rentarou will definitely have a nice married life with his girlfriends. Knowing this MC he's already prepared a way for their polygamy.

Users who are viewing this thread