The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 145 - Rentarou's Family's Dreams of Married Life

Dex-chan lover
It's been more than a year since I last read this one. Came to see how many girlfriends does he have now, AND IT'S ONLY 25!!! This series will be long bro

Aggregator gang
I wouldn’t be surprise if Rentarou and the girls either change the laws to enable their polyamorous marriage status or create their own piece of land/national to live as a BIG happy and loving family.

Dex-chan lover
You know what, maybe having multiple wives isn't so bad. In the extremely miniscule chance that everyone gets along, Having that many kids and wives as a family would be lovely. The expenses are gonna be a financial nightmare though.

Dex-chan lover
Hakari....why are you surprised whenever Karane acts like a maiden? No way! Did you Actually Mwehehe her when her Tsun was expelled?

Im saying it, rentarou will zing with a politician of the president of japan(if the pres is male, then his daughter) to make it legal to marry multiple

Dex-chan lover
You know what, maybe having multiple wives isn't so bad. In the extremely miniscule chance that everyone gets along, Having that many kids and wives as a family would be lovely. The expenses are gonna be a financial nightmare though.
He already has the matriarch of a wealthy family in his harem, as well as her daughter and two of her maids. I don't think money is going to be a problem.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to blow the excitement but FYI islam only permit up to 4 marriage partner. More than that is a no.

What Rentarou needs to do is to write a new bill to especially allow him to get 100 marriage certification OR a unique certification that include every member so no one is felt left out

Supporter
You guys aren't thinking hard enough, he's clearly gonna zing with the prime minister which is gonna be a waifu in their universe

Dex-chan lover
Well,Rentarou is tecnically a cult leader,so he could marry all the girls by his own made up rules.

Also,Kamisama still owes him a miracle or 2.

Dex-chan lover
We all know that Rentarou or one of his girlfriend is going to become Prime Minister and allow polygamy.
Also, 5 billion years are more than enough for them to develop faster than light interstellar travel and find another habitable planet or get isekaied into a fantasy world, so for me us now canon that Rentarou's family is going to live forever.

Dex-chan lover
akABWoK.png

you think a harem would go monogamous lol

Dex-chan lover
Next time on 100 Girlfriends: Rentarou converts to Islam and moves to Saudi Arabia
FUCK I had the literal exact same joke in my head and was about to post it until I saw this comment. Time for joke plan B.

The year is 2XXX. Due to Japan’s declining population, the country is left with only 101 residents remaining. Every one of these people have managed to live for hundreds of years due to an immorality drug that they have taken. Rentarou Aijo, the last remaining male of this country, has become emperor and legalized polygamy. As a result of this, repopulation efforts are progressing smoothly as all 100 women are pregnant with his children. The future of the country will now be in the hands of a pure blooded Habsburg-like dynasty. Glory to the siscons and brocons as the future generations will all be blood related.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Most of the parents would be able to work to provide for such a large family, it will actually not be as expensive as you might think.

Aggregator gang
If Giga-Chadtarou can fight the Publisher of the manga, He can fight the entire world for the sake of his girlfriends

After Breaking the 4th wall multiple times and beating Common Sense 15 chapters ago, what's stopping him from breaking all logic and reasoning?

Dex-chan lover
Well its my be that its all a misunderstanding or that he is working his way up to propose to all of them having. changed the laws or something.

Thanks again everyone over at XuN for another amazing translation and a brilliant start to the week.

Dex-chan lover
It will be either:
Reintarou bending the law of law
or
Reintarou gets some gf(s) that works in the government and then bends the law

Users who are viewing this thread