The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 147 - The Tama of a Wealthy Family (Are We in a Ghibli Movie No…

Dex-chan lover
"The readers expected (Hahari) to take care of (Tama) by now"

No, I think a lot of us would have expected you to do what you did at the end and give her a really simple yet somehow high-paying job.

Dex-chan lover
hbwhZes.png

I love this picture

Dex-chan lover
tama is best girl you cant tell me otherwise. i would keep her and get a second job to do it. yes its weird. someone bonk me im going too far again

Double-page supporter
I don't know what I need to feel. Depression? Cringe? Sad? Happy? Confusion? Funny?

Man this manga can be cringe and awesome at the same time.

I love this.

Dex-chan lover
Of course Hahari would implement that “as long as you are cute, you’re hired” policy at one of her companies. Whelp at least we got happy resolution although that month long break is going to suck but they deserve the break. Thanks for the translations.
I’m assuming the next chapter will be released three weekends from this comment being posted.

Dex-chan lover
I was anticipating the ending that she's going to be a streamer and end up becoming the second richest GF after the Hanazonos.
Technically, the top lagger would be fifth richest, since the mom, the daughter, and two of their maids are dating Rentarou.

Dex-chan lover
The sad thing is that no matter how much I try to act like a cat, I'll never find a rich beautiful lady willing to let me live with her without working.
The good thing is that we got to see the cat of a wealthy family again.

Users who are viewing this thread