The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 147 - The Tama of a Wealthy Family (Are We in a Ghibli Movie No…

Dex-chan lover
Shizuka's character development wasn't stoled, wtf. If you interpret it events as stunting her growth, then it's factually incorrect, it shown right in that chapter, both her voice usage and relationship with her mom got improved.
I like Rentarou, but Rentarou did most of the talking for her. The two chapters could've ended with better character growth for Shizuka if she's the one who spoke up instead of Rentarou.

I know Shizuka is always gonna be the character that "'talks' through phone/text" because anime trope, but this is one of those instances that not sticking to that trope and her speaking up for herself at this important moment in her life would've told a better story. Would've been beautiful to see her grow on her own terms and truly earn her mom's approval and love, but it's sad we didn't get to see that.

Even if she didn't use her real voice and talked through the app (or used Rentarou's phone or something) instead, that is still loads better than Rentarou just talking for her.

Dex-chan lover
I like Rentarou, but Rentarou did most of the talking for her. The two chapters could've ended with better character growth for Shizuka if she's the one who spoke up instead of Rentarou.

I know Shizuka is always gonna be the character that "'talks' through phone/text" because anime trope, but this is one of those instances that not sticking to that trope and her speaking up for herself at this important moment in her life would've told a better story. Would've been beautiful to see her grow on her own terms and truly earn her mom's approval and love, but it's sad we didn't get to see that.

Even if she didn't use her real voice and talked through the app (or used Rentarou's phone or something) instead, that is still loads better than Rentarou just talking for her.
I think that's going to be a plot someday, she can continue to speak through her phone but she's gonna want to improve speaking to everyone out of guilt as a human need like Tama here if the author decides to go back since we got an insane Karane chapter recently. Everyone here has their own solutions and sometimes that solution can be duck tape or cement until there's a better way

Aggregator gang
This chapter confirmed it, Tama is without a doubt a short-stack. Seeing her in her human clothes and Momiji groping her to her heart content at the end are all the proof I needed.

Dex-chan lover
What the actual heck are you doing, girlie?
00001.png

Dex-chan lover
I think that's going to be a plot someday, she can continue to speak through her phone but she's gonna want to improve speaking to everyone out of guilt as a human need like Tama here if the author decides to go back since we got an insane Karane chapter recently. Everyone here has their own solutions and sometimes that solution can be duck tape or cement until there's a better way
Cool if that happens, but that becomes less likely as time goes on with more girls joining the harem. It just pains me that the third girl of the harem missed her chance to shine.
She's got tons of time to grow I guess since Tama's at working age, but uh, I think any sane person (and responsible parent) would agree that it'd be best for her that she learns to speak up or something before college age.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest during long down and a bit before that, when I was to ill to work for along time.
I can tell you this, after a few weeks it gets super boring and you start feeling very unmotivated.
I mean you can have hobbies and things you love doing, but doing not having anything to strive for and feeling like you're a burden is really hard on the soul. Although I'm all good meow :3

Thanks everyone over at XuN for the amazing translation

Dex-chan lover
1. Yeah, no one wants to actually work, but they have to, I would've hired her for being honest
2. Haha, the cat and dog reaction
3. Congrats on getting hired

Dex-chan lover
"You just have to ask and I'll count for you."

Didn't expect a Hifumi gag to get me. Maybe just the sheer sincerity of the gesture that made me chuckle. Nobody's going to ask you to keep count of random things in their day-to-day life girl. xD

Dex-chan lover
cringe cat is partially over, feelsgreatman

can someone explain the last speech bubble? what's that supposed to be/mean?

Dex-chan lover
I like the message that people cant be too complacent when doing nothing. people always want to strive to do something. (if they're not depressed that is) Also I like the author giving Hahari more chances to be the "adult" of the family here. and I can understand her not just giving her a Job outright but instead letting her motivate herself to find it. Hahari just guided her to it. its a bit roundabout instead of just giving the job offer to her but I guess Hahari also wanted to teach Tama that lesson. Also interesting how Rentarou wasn't much there when Tama was feeling down. he would've been all over that problem but I guess he trusted his girlfriends enough to fix it amongst themselves? lmao

Users who are viewing this thread