The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Kissing Zombie Panic

Double-page supporter
I think that his soulmates are all soulmates with eachother too. Like they all wont just wanna be with him but also the other girls. maybe in the future 2 of his soulmates might be dating eachother then met MC then join the harem as a couple already. but either way i think all the girls are also soulmates with eachother. the fact the the Kiss the one you love most drug was effective when the 2 girls kissed eachother and not just him kinda confirms my theary imo

Dex-chan lover
And thus the start of something that will continue to pop up fairly often in this series… Karane and Hakari are really going at it, aren’t they?

Shizuka is so light she can just be hung on a clothes hanger without much effort, that shit sends me! Now I’m imagining Rentarou coming home from work, taking off Shizuka like a coat before hanging her on a hanger and going off to do get dinner ready. Shizuka can just slip out of her outer shirt by the way, he really should have thought of that before just leaving her there hoping she wouldn’t be able to get free.

Nano is becoming a terminator for kisses, it’s funny how they can communicate with just a single word, reminds me of a certain clone I know of… GARY!!!

Kusuri you had one job, one, how’s you screw it up this time? I wonder if anyone was at school when all of this happened, and if so did they see any of it? Did they happen to see (and probably stay to watch/record because let’s be honest) Karane and Hakari? If so, do they have any opinions on the five kissing zombies running around?

Dex-chan lover
And thus the start of something that will continue to pop up fairly often in this series… Karane and Hakari are really going at it, aren’t they?

Shizuka is so light she can just be hung on a clothes hanger without much effort, that shit sends me! Now I’m imagining Rentarou coming home from work, taking off Shizuka like a coat before hanging her on a hanger and going off to do get dinner ready. Shizuka can just slip out of her outer shirt by the way, he really should have thought of that before just leaving her there hoping she wouldn’t be able to get free.
I was reading 151 when I decided to try to figure out how light Shizuka is. That’s a wooden clothes hanger based on its design, which the internet tells me is rated for 10 to 20 pounds. It would therefore be generous to estimate her body weight at thirty pounds. If we estimate her height at 4 ft 8 in, tall for a pair of 8 year olds, believable for a twelve year old, notably short for a pair of 15 year olds, Shizuka’s body mass index is 6.7.

Ayo tf is this Yuri shiz that the maker wrote into existence. Thought this was about mc and his soul mates. And no they’re not all soulmates to each other. Only girls to mc since his been rejected a 100 times. And also potion girl said make em want to kiss the one they loved the most and it ain’t each other but I’d guess yuri part for people’s who love it and gain more view for it

Dex-chan lover
Ayo tf is this Yuri shiz that the maker wrote into existence. Thought this was about mc and his soul mates. And no they’re not all soulmates to each other. Only girls to mc since his been rejected a 100 times. And also potion girl said make em want to kiss the one they loved the most and it ain’t each other but I’d guess yuri part for people’s who love it and gain more view for it
I usually don't like Yuri, but this is excusable because technically all three of them had their eyes meet when the zing happened, and they have already shared a kiss, and have known each other for a while. But dw, besides hakari and karane the others don't really do Yuri so it's just 2 out of 100. (I mean c'mon, what were the odds that they all wouldn't be Yuri?)

I usually don't like Yuri, but this is excusable because technically all three of them had their eyes meet when the zing happened, and they have already shared a kiss, and have known each other for a while. But dw, besides hakari and karane the others don't really do Yuri so it's just 2 out of 100. (I mean c'mon, what were the odds that they all wouldn't be Yuri?)
to be honest and frank and truthfully straight. I ain’t adding them zing ing all at the same time together means that both girls are soul mates to each other like a yuri relationship but with the guy included and mostly focused on in the relationship but with a dash of yuri

I’m pulling my own star from space and saying it’s the author way of adding a dash of yuri just for people’s who like yuri be interested more in this manga. But tbh I don’t like it very much so that my inner self was cracked with disgust from this scene

So I sure as hell hope this Author Doesn’t ADD ANYMORE YURI KISSING SCENE!!. IF NOT THEY BETTER ADD A DAMN YURI TAG TO THIS MANGA

Users who are viewing this thread