The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - I Swear on Your Homerun

Dex-chan lover
How come the kiss here is way more EARNED than the one with Meido? Im still feeling disappointed that the Kiss with Meido was just earned through some mini game they have in the last arc.

Dex-chan lover
i NEVER thought i would EVER see a shaolin soccer reference anywhere. it seems to be such an obscure movie here where i live in america. that just made my day

Dex-chan lover
@yummyyummy

I thought the same then one day me and the homies got together and we wanted to watch a so bad its good movie, all 3 fuckers said shaolin soccer lol and we just had a fun fucking time laughing our asses off.

Kung fu Chinese movies are kind of niche though thats very true, that was just us all being weirdos i guess.

Then we watched that buddah fist one.

Its definitely weird seeing such a goofy Chinese movie be mentioned in a manga though.

Awesome chapter as always every page is hilarious i really cant stop laughing with this series and the serious emotional moments are also great.

@etriuswimbleton

Very true ..... not just that every other girls mini arc felt satisfying in that it truly feels like they fell in love with mc-kun but with Meido i just wasnt feeling it, idk if its cuz her arc was way too short or the author didnt know how to play up her weird M personality but shes the first girl i really feel didnt get a satisfying arc, a damn shame as well being the filthy maid lover that i am and all.

Users who are viewing this thread