The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - I Love, Love, Love You ❤

IM GONNA READ THAT WALL OF TEXT JUST FOR THE TL! MAD RESPECT!

See yah if I'm done XD

Update (11/18/2020): HOLY THAT WAS A LOT OF TEXT but i'm pretty sure the author mentions how MC loves Kurumi eats twice, 1 each on those speech bubbles. GOOD JOB TL again for the translation!

When the number of comments is less than the word count.... Wow

Double-page supporter
Respect to translator who translate that creeping wall of text ...
😱😱😱😱😱

Aggregator gang
That wall of text.. And yes Aijou, after reading everything, I agree. I, too, love how quick Karane is to defend the order of this world as the straight man.

In fact, everything in that wall of text, I agree completely. The girls are so lovable because of all these little details.

"I love how we've gotten totally desensitized to Kusuri-senpai's insanely powerful drugs"

D

Deleted member 345078

I actually read it all...

I too love Hahari-san's Everests

Holy!!!!!!!!!
I was asking myself why the translation took longer than usual...
I will never question you again Translator-Sama

Thank you so much to the translators and typesetters who gave us that glorious wall of text. Thank you for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, that was 9 perfect i love yous in a single chapter where some other series cant get 1 right in hundreds of chapters.

That wall of text killed me lol but it just made me realize something we all already knew the author really loves all the characters and this really aint a shallow bunch of girls, each one is really loved, like really he listed why every girl is best girl lol.

Hahari's tit rubbing was beautiful, im not worthy author lol, though i do wonder if things will reach that point.

Surprisingly Kurumi had the sweetest and best confession, imho of course.

Truly this author is putting out the best harem romcom there will ever be.

God i love this series lol.

Users who are viewing this thread