The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - I Love, Love, Love You ❤

bruh, imagine when Rentarou managed to get all 100 girlfriends....
a whole chapter of wall text and millions pair of strained readers eyes 🤣

Double-page supporter
Holy fucking hell I cannot imagine having to translate or edit that speech bubble

Also, I read all of it and have no regrets because it's truly amazing how much the author was able to come up with in that bubble

Dex-chan lover
shoutout to the translators and typesettors and everyone who had to work to fit that MASSIVE ASS wall of text i cannot believe you actually did that. the least i could do was read it in its entirety. yall deserve a break and im sure youre already taking it

WOW! What a chapter.

Rentarou's response was so damn funny and cute, I tried to read it all but it was hard to tell which line I was on lol!

Mad respect to the author and translator for doing that!

Slightly worried by this chapter. Rentarou saying "I love..." an exact multiple of 100 times seems like something they would have been saving up for the end. (Followed immediately by him expiring from exhaustion.) Hope it doesn't mean anything.

Dex-chan lover
Much respect to the TL's on that massive wall of text. That's why I couldn't do that job. I would have said fuck that as soon as I saw it.

Dex-chan lover
The only reason read this manga at all was to see page 17, and holy fucking shit. Xun you are fucking amazing!

Major props to the translators for translating that huge ass bubble. Jesus. It's intimidating.

Users who are viewing this thread