The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - I Love, Love, Love You ❤

Dex-chan lover
I second what @aureanubes says. you translator fucks better get some kind of a reward for this! That dedication to translating it all instead of summarizing it is both wonderful and meme-worthy

Anyways I noticed upon reading that wall of text some descriptions are quite synonymous with each other but at least I havent seen one written identically so far.

The jokes in this chapter are just too good and all these 4th wall breaks makes me wonder how they would apply in anime form. I also love how Karane is almost always the last to act in these sorts of things.

I just read that whole text wall out of respect for the translation team, and I love Karane's hard work as the tsukkomi haha

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
If you didn't read the whole thing you aren't a true fan of Rentarou.

Fed-Kun's army
the big wall of text was actually fucking real that big dedication to translating is fucking amazing.

this one moment gets you a heaven to ticket lmao

Holy shit that took me like 10 minutes read all that good job to the translator also for all those lazy people who didn’t read it don’t worry it’s just him saying he loves them all

Dex-chan lover
Lazy person here
Yep
I won't read that
That page looks wholesome tho
Thank you, translation team.

Fed-Kun's army
and I thought Hunter x Hunter put too much text lol
normally I would've skipped that kind of tell wall but I read it all for respect of whoever had to translate that

I read that.
All of that. Out of respect for the TL.

This series is pure gold.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter^^

Took me 30 minutes to read that one page, though there were some minor breaks as well...

Dex-chan lover
Everyone who worked on that page of highly condensed text. Hats off to all of you. That was a great read.

Users who are viewing this thread