The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - I Love, Love, Love You ❤

I need glasses now my eyes fucking hurt after reading those text boxes

Dex-chan lover
If you don't read whole wall of text you'll be cursed.
Thankfully, every compliment is in exact order, so it helps with not loosing the thread.
+
Karane, saved by Kurumi from tsukkomying herself to death while preserving the world order with her tsukkomis XD

i will read every single words

translator-san your work shall not be in vain

I read that part like 3/4 because I lost track of it. Wonder why the chapter was late, it was to get all that paragraph. Thank you translator for putting that much work for us!

I readed every single word that has been put to effort not only for the protagonist ,just for the incredible effort of this translate!! Man... what a nice page to read ;)

I read that entire page and I don't regret it. Big respect for XuN for putting out high quality translations like this, as usual.

Group Leader
I thought Hikaru Nakamura's random call out would be the most surprising thing for me this chapter.

Boi was I wrong that was some quality TL mad respect

Group Leader
I have massive respect for Xun to write that whole page without any bullshit or anything.

Group Leader
Took a few days of procrastination but finally read the wall of text. I like how he mentions Hahari-san's beauty mark twice lol.

Thank you Alphatm for translating all that!

Here just to say I read the whole thing, great job, I love how translator-san gave us the whole text ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread