The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Karaoke Crisis

Dex-chan lover
Hottest theory is that Karane and Hakari are also soulmates because their zing happened at the same time so other girls are just friends and might develope extra feelings among each other but Rentarou, Karane and Hakari are soulmates.
Yeah... you know all the gfs are soulmates... right?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... you know all the gfs are soulmates... right?
Not between each other, I think. Like, I've read this twice up to chapter 110 and never saw the information that they're all soulmates. God already messed up by making Rentarou have 100 soulmates, could he have done it another 100 times?

Dex-chan lover
Not between each other, I think. Like, I've read this twice up to chapter 110 and never saw the information that they're all soulmates. God already messed up by making Rentarou have 100 soulmates, could he have done it another 100 times?
Rentarou himself said in 1 of the previous chapters that they can all be his gfs because they are also "soulmate" it was indirect but you can get the clue if you pay attention to it, plus God was drunk af when Rentarou was born I mean look at his personality, it's perfect representee in human form.

800px-Yamcha_found_dead.jpg
all of them rn

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hottest theory is that Karane and Hakari are also soulmates because their zing happened at the same time so other girls are just friends and might develope extra feelings among each other but Rentarou, Karane and Hakari are soulmates.
This theory is made even stronger in the anime adaptation version of that scene.
It leans even harder into the "all 3 of them sparked with eachother simultaneously" thing.

Users who are viewing this thread