The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - Hearts, Ready or Not! Hide-and-seek in the School

Dex-chan lover
@Kingseeker Well, what can you do? Yuri is a very trending genre right now, so even non-yuri titles will overuse it. Compare the time of the special popularity of harems, when even ordinary romcoms necessarily used harem elements.

@SuperOniichan Nothing. There's nothing I can do aside from expressing that I don't like it, I just read it and move on, and that's fine. I mean, we've been doing that for years, no? Certain genres have it way worse than yuri tbh, yuri has it easy in comparison. I'm not shitting on those who like it, I just think it's too much sometimes and the same is true for other overused elements.

Dex-chan lover
@Kingseeker the only reason I'm not really worried that Rentarou would stay a virgin while his girlfriends play with each other is that I don't think this series will ever deal with the characters having sex...otherwise yeah, as strange and sad as it sounds, it's not an impossible scenario.

For the new harem members, I think the author would find a way to make a yandere work, but even more than that, a girl with an NTR fetish would feel in heaven in Rentarou's family.

@Lex79 I think maybe we'll reach the "but who's taking Rentarou's virginity first?" plot point but nothing is going to happen, so I'm not sweating it either.

A NTR girl would be... weird but different? Hahah would that even work considering our chad of a MC?

Bruv just got ghosted lmao
Seeing all these happy polygamy moments really makes me want to see a girl that doesn't fit in with the fam

Dex-chan lover
Hm... according to my calculations the only ways we could have a childhood friend Heroine is either if she always had her eyes closed /averted her eyes in front of Rentarou or...if she wasn't a girl during their childhood. Extreme tomboy could also work for that.

Dex-chan lover
yep new girl gets her kiss as well. check that off the list. As always, still hilarious.

Author still seems to be able to handle giving each character some decent panel time. I wonder if they would pull another drama arc like Hahari or Hakari's one later down the road.

I fucking dibs on that 11th girlfriend, Did not expect her to have that Ninnja/Assassin movements...DAMN SHE FITS RIGHT INTO MY FAVORITE THINGS!!!

Edit: Seriously with yuri things that is happening? I cannot think of nothing but yuri overpowering the love to our MC, Instead it's just gonna go And switch into Yuri genre...It's popular yeah and so on but isn't this kinda annoying like Wtf vro? Wtf?! It wasn't supposed to be like that, at first the relationship or the yuri between Hakari and karane was quite acceptable but as the Series goes on, The yuri spreads so fast like Covid-19 and it's killing this manga too. It is bothersome and giving me anxiety even though there is a assurance of girls loving the MC...It might just become secondary and not primary due to the Yuri Conquering the Manga...Honestly if you just want to switch this into yuri then there's nothing we can do but to leave because Yuri fans are toxic af and annoying to it's very core...This is not what i came here for thus making me want to drop the fuck out of it.

Dex-chan lover
oh she its Hakari (G), Kakure (H), Hahari (I)... I guess i was wrong with the Eye=I cup pun

Dex-chan lover
I'm just sort of boggled by folks thinking that yuri is going to "take over" this series when it's been a more or less constant presence since chapter 2.

(Or that it's somehow out of place in a harem series, when it's been a big part of harem series going back at least to things like Tenchi Muyo (1992) and Ranma ½ (1987).)

Users who are viewing this thread