The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Tsundere Recovery

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Btw look at these cursed official Harry Potter LINE stamps
TcupiE4.png

Dex-chan lover
@Justarandomperson101 It seems that the author has some kind of complex about that if he does not add another sudden yuri action to this or that chapter, then something bad will happen, lol.

Double-page supporter
Iron man satisfies all

Feels like theres been a lot of hahari fatalities recently ;o

Contributor
That Ron Weasley joke makes no sense, and I wish the best of luck to the translator who has to tackle that when the series is inevitably licensed.

And, you know, all of chapter 37.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I love how she just kept on inserting herself in there X'D

@omnicrone I don't think most people who like harem manga are really against Yuri; rather, they just don't like it when it's sole yuri (a huge chunk of those people also hate it when the girl likes another guy as well).

But if it's a yuri within the harem, that is a completely different matter....

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock Personally, I only dislike yuri in such titles on two occasions. When the writer forgets about premise and turns part of the plot into a lesbian NTR and when it is used to "save" the purity of girls who are losing. Otherwise, this is a harmless fan service that will not do anyone badly. In fact, sometimes I even think about adding the yuri tag here, as the author seems to be very fond of yuri fanservice with or without reason.

@princess_daphie Until it turns into a lesbian NTR, I don't care about it. I'm not a prude enough to be against gay fanservice in straight title.

Users who are viewing this thread