The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Tsundere Recovery

man this is not fuckin fair! Mc always get so far as fuwa fuwa moment with the girls & not much of a skinship but the girls can do yuri thing with each other

Give me a fuckin full page of MC kissing Hahari again!

Dex-chan lover
Anyways love how this manga never fail to fuckin make me laugh.

When hakari just started groping I just screamed.

Dex-chan lover
The thing that gets me is people are only complaining about Karane and Hakari, but not a word has been spared about Mei. Crenanville, who seemed one of the more moderate arguers talked alot about Rentarou remaining the axis of the harem, but Hahari is indisputably the body which Mei orbits, with Rentarō being a pleasurable side-benefit. That state of affairs did not somehow break the manga so I’m not sure the anti-polycule positions actually hold water.

overall, I’m kinda tired of seeing people complain about yuri every single time it appears, but the name-calling and defensiveness are both a particularly egregious waste of time, energy, and feelings

Double-page supporter
The thing that gets me is people are only complaining about Karane and Hakari, but not a word has been spared about Mei. Crenanville, who seemed one of the more moderate arguers talked alot about Rentarou remaining the axis of the harem, but Hahari is indisputably the body which Mei orbits, with Rentarō being a pleasurable side-benefit. That state of affairs did not somehow break the manga so I’m not sure the anti-polycule positions actually hold water.

overall, I’m kinda tired of seeing people complain about yuri every single time it appears, but the name-calling and defensiveness are both a particularly egregious waste of time, energy, and feelings
Bro, the argument was 2 years ago. You could just leave it at that. The "yuri"-hater probably not read this manga anymore. Not like it matters in the first place.

Group Leader
The whole point of the manga is having 100 girlfriends, and what it is trying to do is creating chemistry between the girl. Hakari and Karane, Shizuka and Nano, or later Uto and Ahko. This is a common thing throughout the manga and I'm all for it.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... I thought for a moment that this was Mai's first appearance, but it's not; she's actually in chapter 31, Mei's post-zing date. I think this is her first spoken line, though.

Users who are viewing this thread