The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Tsundere Recovery

lmfao they have a blood reserve especially for this, how many times a day does that happen to her

I hope the title were 君のことが大大大大大好きな100人の恋人 so the next lover appeared can be a man and this can be a perfect chaos harem manga

Dex-chan lover
I always hate yuri and its fans worsen it. But the problem in this title is still subtle. There is actually not having much problem in it. Better to not think much about. I too will hate if the story going to have into that direction. I wish the author could pull another swimming pool arc. That was my favorite

Dex-chan lover
God, Hahari had me freaking WHEEZING. Karane and Hakari's relationship is aces and I love how much they care about each other.

On the other end of the spectrum, the same two or three people constantly writing essays in the comments whining about yuri is getting tiresome.

I will never understand human beings! I’ve never seen a comment section with so many ***. imagine wasting your time writing a dissertation on how much you hate yuri......
this manga is too good that the only thing people complain about is `` yuri bait ``. ``

Dex-chan lover
Apparently I need to re-read the whole manga. The way people are crying about it, you'd think they were tricked into reading a yuri manga, instead of maybe considering the possibility that some of the girls are bisexual.

I've definitely been seeing a lot more suspiciously homophobic comments than I have yuri worshippers or whatever the fuck here.

Dex-chan lover
@MangaRoxas @onlyechi Whenever someone in this thread is too lazy to read others' comments carefully and not whine about someone hating yuri, being homophobic, or denying the possibility that girls are bisexual, one panda is crying in the world. I'm serious. Me or other people have already explained this a bunch of times, but the yuri fanboys still keep whining that someone didn't expect to see yuri fan service here or hates yuri in general. What a massive self-hypnosis session.

@Futomomo1 You're still too fat and obvious, try again.

@Kingseeker The funny thing is how trying to talk about people over-exaggerating the yuri aspect of this manga turned into endless whining about "why do you hate yuri". The internet is truly a mysterious place.

Users who are viewing this thread