The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - Tsundere Beloved

The attention to details of this scanlated group is at the level "Super Tsundere God".

Dex-chan lover
It's not like I really, really, really, really, really love this manga or anything! Dont get the wrong idea! Ba-baka!

i-it's not like i love this chapter or something like that
im not thanking you tl san for translating this series this is just my obligation statment

1. The way Rentarou absorbed the 'Tsundere Factor', unified it inside into a cohesive mass, and then hurled it into Karane a la Goku's Spirit Bomb waa absolute genius! Granted, it was utterly ridiculous... but God was it AWESOME!
2. Tsundere GFs were the most h9nest and succinct all series... God Shizuka was adorable! Nano made me laugh.... and Hakari, was just Hakari.

Dex-chan lover
Don't Get me wrong. It's not like this chapter made me happy or anything. (hmph)😤

T51

Double-page supporter
Its not like I appreciate all the work and effort this group has put into this manga or anything ー <(`^´)> hmph!

It felt like I was reading an Action manga.

IT'S NOT LIKE I FUCKING LOVE THIS MANGA OR ANYTHING.
THIS CHAPTER WASN'T THAT BAD, BUT IT'S NOT LIKE IT WAS THE BEST ARC OF THIS AVERAGE MANGA, OR ANYTHING.

Dex-chan lover
A genkidama made of tsundere power. I have no words for how crazy and brilliant this manga can be.

Users who are viewing this thread