The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

Dex-chan lover
The reason this is as good as it is, to me at least, is that it doesn’t take itself too serious. The author knows how much over the top it is, and embraces it fully.

Diabetes/10

Dex-chan lover
@Galder Heidi. You know, the german tale on the Swiss Alps. It had an anime at some point really long ago.

The final thing is a reference with everyone dressed up as people in Heidi. Shizuka is Heidi, Rentarou is Peter I think, and Claudia is Nano.

Dex-chan lover
@wibussh xun is kinda slow on redraws due to lack of staff. tl is probably done.

as dogshit and greedy as jaminis were they did release on time..

Group Leader
This is one of the few manga that gets a laugh out of me every chapter. It definitely helps that Xun and the previous TLs, Jaiminis box, have done such a great job with the emotion of each bubble. That's a hard thing to do right, but they've done a fantastic job. I'm pretty sure if we ever get an official TL of this it won't be this good.

Double-page supporter
This is the literally best harem manga I've ever read. It doesnt take itself too seriously but its not going into too parody either so doesnt make me feel bored at all. Every girl is cute as heck, They are not forgetting older heroines as they put newer ones, Protag is a cool guy and making me laugh pretty much at every chapter. Every single thing I need from a harem manga is here

Supporter
> Be Rentarou
> Be walking home
> See crow cawing at me
> Lock eyes
> Feel heart go BA-THUMP
> whelpface.jpg
> proceed to confess
> eleventh girlfriend GET

Users who are viewing this thread