The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

For me romcom harem story should be like this, it's cute, funny, a little bit drama here and there make is better. When other harem stories resulting other parties to ger heartbroken, this story doesn't have battle shipping and every one happy.

Concept is awesome but too many girls the story is diluted so much.

Double-page supporter
The first chapters were reduced to atoms for some reason, but oh well
Time to tell y'all about my opinion on this series (I'll try to avoid major spoilers but if anyone found any spoilers, please notify me)
1. The MC is an absolute CHAD
2. He legitimately receives no more damage from being rejected after his 100th rejection (not a spoiler, the description literally says it)
3. He's legitimately smarter than he looks
4. 100 Waifus to choose from (though do keep in mind, the harem increases gradually, it's not an instant harem)! WOOOOOH BABY THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR, THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT
5. Once the first chapters are redone or reposted, go and read them. It's really fun and serves as a major starting point for the series

At this point the author might actually make it to 100 girls, whether my body can withstand the ensuing laughter up to that point will be an entire other matter.

This is the only harem manga I`ve ever seriously enjoyed!

Shizuka too cute, and her speech bubbles crack me up 😂

Fed-Kun's army
This manga never ceases to amaze me! Absolutely the best harem manga I've ever read!

How does it feel to know that you will never find your Soul Mate and instead will have to settle?
if you haven't already...

Users who are viewing this thread