The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was so much insane the ending was nable to remove the feel from it.
Now I'm wondering if the 3 girls around the world (Brazil, Russia) are other waifus or just got put there for the hell of it.

Dex-chan lover
@VooXoo you forgot to mention the us, but yeah, been wondering this myself. they were drawn too detailed/cutesy for mobs.

This manga is no more grounded lol (well it wasn't very grounded in the first place but wasn't THAT over the top)

Aggregator gang
These late chapters is just the author’s way of foreshadowing that the 100 girlfriends no longer have any limitation. I am waiting for alien girlfriend and reversed-isekai (all races) girlfriends.

Group Leader
Gold.

I don't think many authors would have the balls to write and draw something like this. This author did it right, most of the time at least

Aggregator gang
This chapter was pretty decent in the absurdity. If it keeps leveling up with the craziness like this arc, I’d probably enjoy it a lot more. Please, no more of the standard harem shenanigans with a funny twist. It’s better when it’s just being stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Yo xun, did you get extra staff? Quick release, this. Same pace as jaminis, better even.

Also this chapter creeped me the fuck up. Its just.....fbi gotta crack down on this.

Group Leader
@assman162 No, this chapter just had very little work in the way of redrawing, especially compared to most chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread