The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

Contributor
Just got another ASMR video, this time with the girls of volume 2.

Shizuka: Manaka Iwami (Tohru from Fruits Basket 2019, Carmilla from Re:Zero)
Nano: Emiri Suyama (Erica Burrows from Beatless, Sakuya Shirayuri from Aikatsu Friends)

This compliments the prior ASMR videos featuring:

Hakari: Reina Ueda (Kanao Tsuyuri from Demon Slayer, Akane Shinjo from SSSS Gridman)

Karane: Haruka Shiraishi (Asirpa from Golden Kamuy, Fumino Furuhashi from We Never Learn)

There are also videos featuring Ayana Taketatsu (Leafa from SAO, Nino from Gotobun) and Sakura Ayane (Ochako from MHA, Onodera from Nisekoi) although we don’t know who they’ll be voicing, if any at all.

Dex-chan lover
this has awesome and cute art! comedy gold and just overall my perfect manga!

Contributor
@DoobiusPoopius

Those were translated by Jaiminis Box, who went defunct but told others not to put their chapters on MangaDex. I believe people can start uploading six months after their closure.

Aggregator gang
I like how this chapter ended for sure. I hope the next chapter, everything is just scraped and it’s back to normal. Though, the writing is overly self-aware that they’ll probably mention it and say “oh they writer gave up on it lol funny.”

The mangadex devs should put the manga in the "complete" section just for this week lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Edgyteen5mIdk not only was to love ru (or rather the follow up manga to love ru darkness) quite famous for its extreme fanservice scenes (for a shonen manga anyway), but it's also from a sister magazine to the one this manga is published in.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy
Just got another ASMR video, this time with the girls of volume 2.

Shizuka: Manaka Iwami (Tohru from Fruits Basket 2019, Carmilla from Re:Zero)
Nano: Emiri Suyama (Erica Burrows from Beatless, Sakuya Shirayuri from Aikatsu Friends)

This compliments the prior ASMR videos featuring:

Hakari: Reina Ueda (Kanao Tsuyuri from Demon Slayer, Akane Shinjo from SSSS Gridman)

Karane: Haruka Shiraishi (Asirpa from Golden Kamuy, Fumino Furuhashi from We Never Learn)

There are also videos featuring Ayana Taketatsu (Leafa from SAO, Nino from Gotobun) and Sakura Ayane (Ochako from MHA, Onodera from Nisekoi) although we don’t know who they’ll be voicing, if any at all.
Thanks for the news
Someone should link its videos in the description

EDIT:
Heck yeah! Someone added it!

i remember people talking here about the manga „funny concept, but how long will this carry?“ well after hair destroying the world i dont know anymore

Users who are viewing this thread