The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

@emtoo
It's not exactly MD that doesn't allow them to be posted. The groups who release the translation are the ones who first have this option; if they don't want it shared here, that's it. MD removes their tls because the group doesn't want to post on MD. If a group doesn't want their tl on MD, it is taken down, regardless of who uploads it.
Now if some other person/group tls it separately, that can be alright--there are even a few people/groups who are slowly going through and redoing (not just copy/pasting) new releases for some series which other groups took down. Other than some groups not allowing 'their content' on MD, MD also removes things that have official releases in a given language (or they plan to, sometimes things slip by for a while, etc.) as well as a few other (rare) reasons--rare enough I can't remember any off the top of my head....

@aleaallee
That above should provide some of the info on why the chapters are being removed. If Krosth had posted chapters that were then removed, I would guess it's because they were thought to just be ripped off from JaiminisBox's releases.
Lymus' comment - "Krosth your scans look remarkably like Jaimini's box' ones."
Leads me to think that's likely why they would be removed. Uploading a tl of something that another group already tl'd (and removed or just never posted to MD) can be more.... difficult, as the translation will be close, if not the same since it's from the same source materials.

Anyway much more to be added to this topic, but this is already too long 🤣, and I think there may be like guidelines and whatnot that can clarify this much better than I can, in the forums.

@controversialme https://jaiminisbox.com/
(sorry i don´t know how to reply a msg but here you go)

WHO THE FUCK REPLACES THE SACRED NANODA WITH

YEPPERS

Y E P P E R S

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Today (Chapter 21) we learn Rentarou is a THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC boii. Aka, a girthy elephant of a man ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
To note, never include the pain in the ass token tsundere-san into any secrets. She'll blurt it out as easily as breathing in one of her usual tsun-tradictory rants.

Next chapter should make up for this one... Unless tsundere-san goes for the cockblock again

Contributor
WARNING - NSFD (Not Suitable For Diabetics):
sushizuka.png

Dex-chan lover
Jaminis is still fucking dumb replacing nanoda with goddamn yeppers or yep yep. Tl must be on crack.

A heads up for those of you expecting a traditional harem: this story is starting to head toward polyamory (as opposed to polygamy). I'm not saying this is a bad thing, nor am I saying this a good thing. That's up to you to decide.

CHANGE MY MIND this has to be one of the greatest harmen manga that will ever be... it's cute, it's pure and hella fluffy, whats not to love. And sure it has those moments of so-called "fanservice"[/i] but it takes it into account not to overuse them and is only seen when the circumstance comes. How the author executes this harem of 100 amazing girlfriends is incredible and should be a great model of how a harem should be handled. and don't get me started on the art it's fukin amazing, like Jesus the attention of detail of emotions and how the scene is lined up are perfect. if I could rate this .... 100/10 but that ain't possible.😤

P.S. Wondering why they're no chapter you can find them online here https://jaiminisbox.com/

When the old harem tag is getting stale, this is a 20/10. Its funny and a fun concept to read. So far, none of the characters are boring too.

Anyone know another site where I can read this since the English translation is not available?

Double-page supporter
Yet another series lost to Jamini's Bullshit. Can they just leave the scanlation community and go away forever, please. That'd be wonderful

English > https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/series/the-100-girlfriends-who-really-really-really-really-really-love-you/

Users who are viewing this thread